Mr. Kincaid is a sophisticated litigator that has cultivated a breadth of knowledge across industries and practice areas. He has significant experience representing healthcare and life sciences clients as well as financial institutions in complex disputes that require nuanced factual and legal analysis.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Kincaid was associated with the prominent Manhattan based white shoe firm of Patterson Belknap, Webb & Tyler. From 2014 to 2016, Mr. Kincaid served as judicial law clerk for the Honorable Martha Vázquez of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico.
- Successful representation of a major medical device company in a trademark infringement and anti-cybersquatting suit.
- Successful representation of a major medical device company in a false advertising action arising from the labeling and marketing of a novel immunoassay.
- Representation of individuals and a closely-held company in a putative class action arising from alleged fraud.
- Successful representation of large pharmaceutical company in a commercial dispute arising from a co-development agreement.
- Successful representation of a monoline insurer against financial institutions for fraud and breach of contract related to the financial institutions’ creation of and participation in residential mortgage-backed securities transactions.
- Successful representation of a major medical device company in connection with an investigation by the U.S. Attorney’s Office arising from the sale of diagnostic assays.
- Representation of a high-yield bond trader in connection with a federal criminal investigation.
- Successful representation of a fund manager and broker-dealer in connection with simultaneous investigations by the SEC, FINRA, and the New York Attorney General.
- Successful representation of a Fortune 500 company in an investigation arising from alleged violations of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act;
- Successful representation of a foreign multinational corporation in an investigation regarding alleged violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
Federal Judicial Clerkship
- The Honorable Martha Vázquez, U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico, 2014-2016
- New York
- Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
J.D., Harvard Law School, 2013
- Senior Online Editor, Harvard Law and Policy Review
B.A., summa cum laude, University of Pennsylvania, 2010