Mr. Reilly is an experienced commercial litigator who has represented corporate and individual clients in federal and state courts throughout the United States. Mr. Reilly’s experience includes antitrust claims, fraud and fraud-related claims, business torts, partnership disputes, RICO claims, TCPA claims, commercial contract disputes, federal securities law claims, Investment Company Act of 1940 claims, real estate-related litigation, trust and estate disputes and investigations conducted by the Department of Justice, Commodity Futures Trading Commission, state attorneys general and foreign regulators.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Reilly was associated with the New York office of the prestigious international law firm Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP.
- Large international financial institutions in various claims in federal and state court relating to interest rate benchmarks;
- Publicly-traded corporations in commercial contract disputes with former private shareholders;
- Publicly-traded corporations in lawsuits against issuer of auction rate securities purchased by the corporation;
- Investment advisers against excessive fees claims under the Investment Company Act of 1940;
- Corporations in disputes over rights of first refusal to purchase more than 30 hotels;
- Real estate investors in various types of real estate disputes;
- Partners of closely-held corporations in partnership disputes;
- Family members of decedents against challenges to distributions of high-value real estate and other property; and
- Special education students in a class action suit against New York City’s Department of Education.
Voting Member of New York City Bar Association’s Federal Courts Committee
Member of New York City Bar Association
New York State
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
J.D. Vanderbilt University Law School
- Vanderbilt Law Review
B.A. University of Notre Dame