Mr. Lynn’s practice focuses primarily on commercial litigation, representing individuals and businesses in a wide array of matters in all stages of proceedings at both the trial and appellate level. Mr. Lynn has represented real estate developers, architects, non-profit organizations, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, internet publications, and the individual shareholders, officers, and directors of various corporate enterprises.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Lynn served as an Alexander Fellow for the Honorable Lorna G. Schofield (S.D.N.Y.) and as an intern for the Honorable Stanley R. Chesler (D.N.J), and was the winner of the 2013 Monrad Paulsen Moot Court Competition.
- Successfully defeated a national bank’s motion for a judgment of foreclosure and sale in a residential foreclosure action.
- Successfully enforced a money judgment on behalf of a local landlord against a former tenant.
- Obtained dismissal of claims for breach of implied contract, unjust enrichment, and account stated against local clothing manufacturer.
- Obtained summary judgment dismissing Fair Labor Standards Act claims for overtime against a Manhattan ice-skating rink.
- Successfully defeated a motion for a preliminary injunction seeking to restrain a Brooklyn-based religious community center from leasing a portion of its premises.
- Successfully defeated a tenant’s motion to assume a commercial lease in a federal bankruptcy proceeding.
- Successfully defeated a motion to dismiss a counterclaim for fraudulent inducement on behalf of a local electronics accessory manufacturer.
- Successfully defeated a motion to dismiss a bondholder’s claim for specific performance of the bond issuer’s obligation to redeem bonds.
- Obtained dismissal of claims for negligence and negligent infliction of emotional distress against a Manhattan restaurant in an Americans with Disabilities Act action.
- Obtained dismissal of defamation claims against local online publisher.
- Obtained a favorable settlement of claims for property damage against a Queens architectural firm.
- Obtained a favorable settlement of a foreclosure action on behalf of a Brooklyn homeowner.
- Successfully defeated a national bank’s motion to restore a residential foreclosure action following dismissal of all claims.
New York State
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
J.D. Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Magna Cum Laude
- Associate Editor, Cardozo Law Review
- Concentrations in General Litigation and Constitutional Law
B.F.A. Theatre, Southern Methodist University
- Magna Cum Laude