Mr. Kwon is an experienced litigator whose broad practice includes representing corporate and individual clients in federal and state courts and arbitrations throughout the United States. Mr. Kwon’s experience includes federal securities law claims, RICO claims, bankruptcy litigation, commercial contract disputes, fiduciary duty claims against corporate officers and directors, and corporate governance disputes.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Kwon was associated with the prestigious law firm of Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP, and served as a law clerk for the Hon. Frank Maas (Ret.), United States Magistrate Judge in the Southern District of New York.
- Representation of a celebrity chef in a contract dispute with a restauranteur.
- Representation of a manufacturer of yogawear in a trademark dispute against a national retailer.
- Representation of a manufacturer of cell phone accessories in distribution dispute against a national retailer.
- Representation of various apparel designers and manufacturers in trademark and corporate governance disputes.
- Representation of a national moving company in a trademark dispute.
- Representation of a home warranty company in a non-compete/trade secret dispute.
- Representation of numerous developers in various real estate disputes.
- Representation of various employers in employment/labor/discrimination disputes.
New York State
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
J.D. Brooklyn Law School
- Cum Laude
- Editor-in-Chief, Brooklyn Journal of International Law
- Moot Court Honor Society
- Stanley W. Nathanson Prize – Awarded to the graduate with “special proficiency in the study of law, personality, and traits of character which warrant the belief that he or she will bring honor and credit to the legal profession”
B.A. Binghamton University (SUNY)
- Cum Laude
- Phi Alpha Theta – History Honor Society